[Serusers] lookup("...")

per.hubinette at cellip.com per.hubinette at cellip.com
Tue Apr 27 13:53:44 CEST 2004

Atle,

Did you solve your problem?
I have to be able to route calls to subscribers that aren't online (not in
the location table). I still need to be sure they exist in the system.
Conclusion I also need the lookup("subscirber") function to work. I don't
like to have a user table as you stated the ugly hack would be. Because then
you have to update two tables each time you add a new user to the system.

thanks
-Per