[Serusers] lookup("...")

Atle Samuelsen clona at camaro.no
Wed Apr 14 19:21:09 CEST 2004

Hey Guys (And most likely No girls :( )

 I'v got this scenario now :

 if a user does have voicemail everything is great!. No problems. Thou,
 my case is that I've got users who does not have a voicemail service,
 and may disconnect from my gw.

 Then when a imcoming call coms, the "caller" get's a 404 (per today).
 So the way I want it to be is :

  if (!lookup("location"){
        (lookup("subscirber"){
            log(1,"user's not online but does exist");
            sl_send_reply("404", "Not found,but exists");
            break;
         }
         log(1,"404 , user not found");
         sl_send_reply("404","Not found");
         break;
  }

  If I do it like this,the !lookup("subscriber") will fail, because it
  cant do this.
  How can I get this to work ?

  I see 2 difrent way's of doing it.

  1: Create a database with the name users, and dump all my users from
  this into that database,, then have the same structure etc as I have
  in the locations database..
  .. As far as I see , this will be a ugly hack.

  2: make a new function for this ..

  How and what do you guys mean ?

  Thanks for a quick answer :)
  You guys are REALLY helpful both night and day.
  - Atle