[Serusers] Date header in INVITEs

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Apr 27 01:27:38 CEST 2004

I'm not aware of such implementation. It would not surprise me, if
someone has already implemented it, if so, please speak up and send
a patch. Otherwise, it should be fairly easy to generate. Textop
module's append_to_reply function may serve as a good example of
how to append header fields to replies.

-jiri