[Serusers] rtp proxy recommendations?

Andy Pyles apyles at wilds.homeunix.com
Mon Apr 19 20:03:05 CEST 2004

Hi Jan,

thanks for your answer.
however, How does this solution scale?
I may have a large number of users behind NAT.

Is it possible to have a failover.. i.e. send to to rtpproxy1, if it is
down/busy send to rtpproxy2, rtpproxy3, etc? From what I can see in the
source code there can only be one rtpproxy at a time. Is this correct? Or
am I missing something.

Is anyone deploying a large number of users using rtpproxy? What have you
found?

regards,
Andy