[Serusers] failure_route and exec_dset

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Apr 5 19:03:05 CEST 2004

I may be wrong but I suppose that's because exec_dset was created earlier than
failure_route and does not include support for it completely. That said, finding
the right reason and solution, even if probably trivial, takes a look in code.
Volunteers wishing to do so are welcome, I can't promise doing so in reasonable
time.

-jiri