[Serusers] failure_route and exec_dset

Steven R. Bunin steve at solaas.com
Mon Apr 5 18:46:04 CEST 2004

Hi Guys,

I have been working on a number of different routines for call
forwarding/hunt groups and came across an interesting oudity.

When I use failure_route and exec_dset and then use rewritehost and
prefix the rewritehost and prefix do not work and my t_relay_to_udp
fails. (this assuming I need to change the host.

Configuration example follows

failure_route[1]
{
exec_dset('/somdirectory/somescript.pl'); #returns a proper URI
rewrite_host("host.com");
prefix(23423);
t_relay_to_udp("gateway.com","5060");
}

Assuming the exec_dset returns "sip:test at mydomain.com" the
t_relay_to_udp() will try contacting sip:test at mydomain.com" and not
sip:test at gateway.com

Any ideas of why this happens. As it is now, I have my script do the
rewrite_host and prefix job internally (assuming the call needs to go to
my gateway).

Steve