[Serusers] SER as Stateful UA

Steven Kokinos steve at kokinos.com
Fri Apr 2 15:28:03 CEST 2004

I agree with your take, but after some effort agree that it seems SER
can't directly support it right now, though it would seem the code
changes wouldn't be too difficult.

I'll try using sipsak as klaus suggested just to see if i can't get
that workaround to function. however, until ser implements this I think
what I am going to have to do is use asterisk as a gateway/media
server, and have calls to/from the pstn routed there.

-Steve