[Serusers] Telco GW

Thu Apr 1 19:05:01 CEST 2004

If a call is not answered, there shouldn't be an INVITE log as the
INVITE transaction was not completed (200 OK missing). If the UA cancels
the call by a CANCEL, there shouldn't be any CDR record at all. If the
UA cancels by sending a BYE (like Messenger), then there will be a BYE
CDR record, but no INVITE, so this shouldn't do any harm.

Klaus