[Serusers] Telco GW

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Thu Apr 1 18:58:52 CEST 2004

Hello friends,

question is simple and straight: what would you suggest as isdn pri
telco gw for outside dialing from sip equipment ?

We are experimenting with asterisk, works fine but misses radius
accounting.

We tried to do accounting on ser side but this does not correctly handle calls
status, example:

a call is routed from ser to asterisk, and from asterisk to the pstn.

Invite and bye are recorded by ser in radius but if call is answered
or not it does not make any difference, just an invite and a bye are
logged.

I'm I missing something or maybe the only way to go is "gw
accounting" and "big money Cisco equipment" ?

Please help, if you can ! :)

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                          mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it