[Serusers] Problem with MySQL

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 30 14:38:59 CEST 2003

Hello,

On 9/30/2003 2:20 PM, jhuang368 wrote:

>Hi, guys:
>
>I had similar problem try to bring up mysql. When in shell interface key in:
>mysql -u root -h localhost -p
>I can come in to mysql shell:  mysql>
>
>But when I try to create default SER database by running the script:
>/usr/sbin/ser_mysql.sh create
>After key in the Mysql root password, I got following error:
>./ser_mysql.sh: gen_ha1: command not found

'gen_ha1' is a command tool that comes with ser and should be in the
same place where 'ser' application is installed as well as serctl
(/usr/local/sbin in your case, /usr/sbin when installing RPM packages) .
Check if that directory is in the PATH of your shell.

The sources of gen_ha1 are into 'sip_router/utils/gen_ha' of the ser
source tree.

Regards,
}Daniel