[Serusers] Problem with MySQL

jhuang368 jhuang368 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 14:20:35 CEST 2003

Hi, guys:

I had similar problem try to bring up mysql. When in shell interface key in:
mysql -u root -h localhost -p
I can come in to mysql shell:  mysql>

But when I try to create default SER database by running the script:
/usr/sbin/ser_mysql.sh create
After key in the Mysql root password, I got following error:
./ser_mysql.sh: gen_ha1: command not found
HA1 calculation failed.

Does anyone has any hints on the above error? Is that mean I did not bring
up some hash module in my configureation file?
Appreciate any hints.

Regards,
John H.