[Serusers] Jabber Server and SER Configuration.

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Mon Sep 29 12:16:43 CEST 2003

Hi,

I like to ask whether the Jabber server is a must for full implementation of
Serweb and if it is I just follow the guide to configure the ser.cfg file
should not be a problem right? And also I like to check on the proxy server
for SER configuration which is the squid right? Can anyone is kind enough to
provide me with a list or diagram to make the whole working SER server with
SERWEB implementation as I am very confused to which files or modules is a
must for the working server to function properly. Please help I appreciated
it.......Thank you

	*Have a nice day (",)*

	Regards,
	Shirley