[Serusers] Please Help....!!!! Proxy and SERWEB

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Fri Sep 26 13:27:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am facing a few problem, please help:

1. I have installed Serweb in my Linux server, I try to register as a new
user but the data is not inserted into the database. Please advice what can
this problem be and files that i can checked. And also on my system I am
unable to login but using other system I am able to login into the admin and
user page.

2. I have installed sipsak to see the status of the server but I am not very
sure how to start it as the guide is very limited as I need to check whether
the ser is up and running fine with ppl coming in.

3. Please advice whether the proxy is already residing in the SER or I need
to actually installed the proxy and where can I find the proxy server?

4. I like to confirm the sip address is my username at mydomain right?

	*Have a nice day (",)*

	Regards,
	Shirley