[Serusers] Connection to Messenger

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 22 16:36:14 CEST 2003

Hello,

Shirley Toh wrote:

>Hi,
>yes you are right ... no i dont have multidomain configuration ... no i have
>not installed serweb do i need to install the serweb to function well?

no.

> yes i
>am able to log in to the broswer....

Where are you trying to log in? What I meant with "Are you able to log
in using the web browser?" was if you could log in to your account using
serweb -- to see your profile over the web -- but since you didn't
install ser web ...

> i have checked the username and
>password already is there anything else that i need to take note....

We need the network dumps, and if possible, the config file -- use
serteam at iptel.org if you want to keep the privacy or the dumps are too
large.

Best regards,
Daniel