[Serusers] Connection to Messenger

Shirley Toh shirleytoh at jpcomputers.com.sg
Mon Sep 22 15:37:02 CEST 2003

Hi,
yes you are right ... no i dont have multidomain configuration ... no i have
not installed serweb do i need to install the serweb to function well? yes i
am able to log in to the broswer.... i have checked the username and
password already is there anything else that i need to take note....

	*Have a nice day (",)*

	Regards,
	Shirley