[Serusers] Voicemail

Dovid temp-1060626446 at xchangetele.com
Tue Sep 16 17:46:45 CEST 2003

In order to forward to VM, I have to modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", ? ). I
can then catch the timeout and forward to VM.
Is there any way to have different timers within the script? For example if
I have a VM box for someone (based on group membership?), set a short
timeout. If they do not have a VM box, let it ring longer rather than just
dropping it so soon.
I guess I could catch it after the first timeout and then based on group
membership, either send to VM or relay again (and again). Can I set the
timer length within the script though?

Thanks.

Dovid