[Serusers] SER in combination with a H.323 GK

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Sep 9 20:21:30 CEST 2003

you need a sip-h323 gateway then.

Such software exists, sometimes open-source, sometimes hardware boxes.
We refer to few of them from our knowledge-base:
http://www.iptel.org/info/products/index.php?category=miscellaneous&name=Miscellaneous&siponly=1

Note that we don't know how good these devices are (except some cases under NDA).

-jiri