[Serusers] SER in combination with a H.323 GK

jaime.gil at orange.co.uk jaime.gil at orange.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 16:04:22 CEST 2003

Wouter,

If you want to try with an opensource SIP-H.323 Gateway, there is Vovida's
siph323csgw. It is not the most stable software in the world and not well
maintained. However, it makes the trick to call from H.323 to SIP clients (we
tried Netmeeting and MSN) and viceversa (you will need to restart it several
times, though).

There are commercial implementations, like RADVISION, that might help you much
more on this.

Jaime

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU <iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de> on 09/09/2003 14:44:22

Please respond to iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de