[Serusers] where is ser.cfg used on iptel.org server?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Sep 7 23:00:15 CEST 2003

At 10:33 PM 9/7/2003, Felix Schmid wrote:
>> No, we simply do not like NAT (and the pain in the a** we get from its usage).
>>

>...and I am beginning to do so too. I guess I will have to give siproxd
>another try..:(

Getting the SIP part done is not so hard. If you sit at the NAT with SER, you
can use record-routing and mhomed, then SIP will pass. The hard part is however
media. In general, I like using less-invasive NAT traversal methods as STUN
better today, but not every telephone supports it.

>So what exactly does 'mhomed' stand for? - I have already spotted
>loooots of typos in the docs :) What's the appreciated procedure to
>submit them? diffs?

Diffs are very welcome.

-Jiri