[Serusers] where is ser.cfg used on iptel.org server?

Felix Schmid felix at belugalounge.net
Sun Sep 7 22:33:02 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 22:27, Nils Ohlmeier wrote:
> On Sunday 07 September 2003 22:22, Felix Schmid wrote:
> > On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 22:07, Nils Ohlmeier wrote:
> > > But his record-route entrys are broken too. So we should fix our config
> > > to protect us from guys like Felix ;-)
> >
> > Don't tell me you don't like FreeBSD users...
>
> No, we simply do not like NAT (and the pain in the a** we get from its usage).

...and I am beginning to do so too. I guess I will have to give siproxd
another try..:(

> > > Felix: maybe you should try 'mhomed=yes' in your config to get correct
> > > record-route and via headers in the requests which pass your gateway.
> >
> > Yes this worked!! Now the requests show the dialup ip in the
> > record-route header. Thanks! Btw., is this option explained in user
> > guide?
>
> Not, yet AFAIK.
> The documentation is not up-to-date with the release. Volunteers are welcome
> :-)

So what exactly does 'mhomed' stand for? - I have already spotted
loooots of typos in the docs :) What's the appreciated procedure to
submit them? diffs?

--
PGP-Key: http://belugalounge.net/~felix/Felix%20Schmid.asc