[Serusers] where is ser.cfg used on iptel.org server?

Felix Schmid felix at belugalounge.net
Sun Sep 7 22:07:00 CEST 2003

Jiri,

I am aware of the reason why private Contacts make no sense. What was
confusing me is that, in the record-route-header, my PRIVATE ip-address
is quoted (not my dialup address) as shown in the ngrep-dump I attached.
That's why I was interested in the config you are using at iptel.org.
You are saying that there is no such one for 8.11 - what about 8.10? Is
this still available?

regards,
felix

--