[Serusers] SerWeb

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Oct 31 09:49:22 CET 2003

thats pages included by serweb in every page. they allow you to define
look and feel of your webpages. prolog includes beginning, separator
a separator and epilog end of the surrounding HTML text.

In the simpest case:

            echo "<body><h1>" > html/prolog.html
            echo "</body>" > html/epilog.html
            echo "</h1><hr>" > html/separator.html