[Serusers] SerWeb

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Oct 31 08:19:07 CET 2003

Hello,

the mentioned files are not included in serweb because they contain
iptel.org specific stuff, you are supposed to create your own files with
pictures or layout specific for your site. You can create very simple
files like this:

echo "<body><h1>" > /var/www/html/prolog.html
echo "</body>" > /var/www/html/epilog.html
echo "</h1><hr>" > /var/www/html/separator.html

  Jan.