[Serusers] Please.... suggestion about SER

Ivan Dario Salazar ivansalaz at latinmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:52:21 CET 2003

HI, my name is Ivan Dario

First of all, congratulations for iptel.org , I'm a student and i'm really interested about SER and what i can do with it.

I was reading SER description when a friend of mine told me about JTAPI, a java telephony API

I would be gratefuled if you explain me if this is for telephony ip and how is SER relationed with it

I'm also worried about wath kind of development can i do Being based on SER, and one last thing

I only have a computer with 16MB on ram, 2GB on Hard Disk and pentium 120 MHZ, what could i do in order
to install SER on it, i mean what version and all that..

Please.. any be your answer, send me a mail
Thanks a lot

IVAN DARIO