[Serusers] SIP Instant Messaging UA

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Oct 28 12:11:35 CET 2003

4.6 and 4.7 are mostly ok, but 5 breaks the specification quite violently.

kphone seems quite ok today for linux.

I'm not aware of a solid IM SIP UA for Windows other than elderly Messenger
versions.

There are some conversations about building a reasonable client, but they
are still in very early stage.

-jiri