[Serusers] RTP Proxy and SER

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Oct 27 22:05:01 CET 2003

On Oct 28, 2003 at 09:54, Stephen Miles <smiles at callplus.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> I have the nathelper module being loaded but am still getting an error.
> Here is my log, can you shed any light on this for me?

Yes, force_rtp_proxy exists only in the nathelper module from  ser unstable
(cvs HEAD).
Sorry I didn't notice the part about using ser debian packages (which implies
you use ser stable).

You could try getting ser unstable sources and compiling it, however
right now we are doing a lot of changes and the current cvs might be
broken. It is probably safer to use a version from 2 weeks ago.

Andrei