[Serusers] dbtext module

Annie Sasidar asasidar at mail.unomaha.edu
Thu Oct 23 15:11:20 CEST 2003

Hi,
 I have some questions about the dbtext module-
 I loaded the module and have written a text file table with user
information in the format specified in the documentation. How do i check
whether the table information is being used? the client is Windows
messenger 4.7. I get a 404 error when i try to invite a user to start a
conversation.Also, the documentation mentions about an API specified by the
SER DB interface. Where do i get this API? I cannot administer with serctl
now since it does not keep a record of all the users registered, it keeps
record only of current user.
It would be great if someone who has played with this module give me some
tips.
Thanks,
Annie