[Serusers] Use of SER in Educational Organizations

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Wed Oct 22 10:34:24 CEST 2003

I am in Rwanda (that is in Africa). [A poor country!!]
As the Government is trying to equip all the secondary schools with Internet
Connected computers, we are waiting for better Internet Connections to be
availbale in order to set up a National VoIP network for schools
intercommunication needs.
We are planning to use SER for this.

I will tell you more when we start implementing the system.

Thanks
Emery