[Serusers] Use of SER in Educational Organizations

Franz Edler edler at utanet.at
Tue Oct 21 18:44:38 CEST 2003

Hello Jiri,

I have started a training course at "Fachhochschule Technikum Wien"
(http://www.technikum-wien.at/) on advanced telecommunications technology. I
started in September (winter-semester) with basic lectures in SIP and SIP
service development and I will continue practically in December installing
SER, different clients and a gateway to cover practical experience.

If things go well, I intend to continue next year (summer-semester) with
more subtle SIP themes (beyond the basics) and more programming.

Franz