[Serusers] A couple of initial problems with SER

Leif Madsen leif at hacklocalhost.com
Tue Oct 21 23:49:46 CEST 2003

Good day all,

I have attempted to search through the archives before posting here, but
alas, I have been unable to find the answers.  If there are websites or
links that would help me with finding the answers to my questions, those
would be great as well.

I am mostly having problems related with my_account.php (or at least
that is what is being accessed when things fail).  I can create a new
account, and it emails me the confirmation link fine, but when I go to
click on the link, it just hangs in the browser with "Web site found.
Waiting for reply..."

It never actually errors out (at least not for the last 5-10 minutes
while I've registered and sent this email).  The other problem I have is
in the admin interface.  If I click on "Account" then it ends up doing
the same thing.  It attempts to connect to the my_account.php script,
but just hangs (doesn't even seem to timeout)

If there is somewhere I can check logs and stuff, that would also be great.

Thanks in advance!

|Leif Madsen - http://www.hacklocalhost.com|
|    @| leif at hacklocalhost dot com      |
|  SMS| sms at hacklocalhost dot com       |
|  FWD| 18924          IAX| 1700-363-0761  |
|iptel| 8972-1969    sipph| 1-747-386-1618 |