[Serusers] Finally, ser & vm working ok

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Oct 17 17:59:18 CEST 2003

Jan Janak wrote:

> I would be willing to create such a library (probably in form of some
> webpages, maybe wiki ?) if we get enough config files.

The wiki is there, there's already a "SER tips and tricks" page open for additions.
You're all free to collect and add stuff.
http://www.voip-info.org

Wiki is a collaborative documentation system - a great thing for Open Source projects.
In the VOIP wiki at this site (which I just add stuff to, I don't own it or operate it),
one is able to cross-reference to a lot of facts about protocols and general stuff already
added to the knowledge base.

/O