[Serusers] Finally, ser & vm working ok

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Oct 17 17:32:38 CEST 2003

Yes, I agree. We could possibly introduce some kind of script library
where people could find different scripts for different purposes. Would
that be interesting for people on the mailing list ?

It would make sense only if we get enough feedback for that from the
users, that means configuration scripts with some description or
comments.

I would be willing to create such a library (probably in form of some
webpages, maybe wiki ?) if we get enough config files.

  Any opinions ?

  Jan.