[Serusers] Multiple SIP - PSTN Gateways

Tirpák Miklós mtirpak at sztaki.hu
Wed Oct 8 09:23:57 CEST 2003

Hello,

I was looking for the same script at May 2003. You can find Jiri's and Jan's
answers in the archive, the thread is "forwarding unanswered call - once more".
Sorry, but I could not try the script, because the backup gateway was required
for another project. I hope I will do it in some month.

I am also interesting in load balancing. Do you plan to extend the capabilities
of SRV dns query? I mean supporting of multiple SRV records: load balancing in
case of equal priority values, failover with different ones. Can this be a
solution for both problem?

Miklos