[Serusers] How can we connect calls of two independent unknown SIP domains.

John Foster jfoste2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 07:49:02 CEST 2003

:)account for, includes call logging, and analysis.
Not commercial accounting or jailing a user

JF

Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
John Foster writes:

> Then what can be the way to get accounting of all calls at
> originating domain's ser? As if client removes outbound proxy from
> his IP Phone conf, and the carrier(ser operator) wants to account
> that user for those calls.

with sip and enum voip becomes a peer-to-peer internet service among
many other such services. if a user subscribed to open internet
service, there is no way anyone could account for the calls made by
that user and it would be a big mistake to turn open internet into a
new kind of closed phone network.

-- juha