[Serusers] How can we connect calls of two independent unknown SIP domains.

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Oct 7 07:42:05 CEST 2003

John Foster writes:

 > Then what can be the way to get accounting of all calls at
 > originating domain's ser? As if client removes outbound proxy from
 > his IP Phone conf, and the carrier(ser operator) wants to account
 > that user for those calls.

with sip and enum voip becomes a peer-to-peer internet service among
many other such services.  if a user subscribed to open internet
service, there is no way anyone could account for the calls made by
that user and it would be a big mistake to turn open internet into a
new kind of closed phone network.

-- juha