[Serusers] Cool thing called Cuphone - be your own longdistance provider!

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sat Oct 4 11:15:41 CEST 2003

Well, generally I have no problem with advertisements of SIP based
products on this mailing list (if they don't appear too often) since
people here might find them useful.

But the product below doesn't seem to be supporting SIP so please do not
send this kind of advertisement to the list.

Instead of that you can submit it into our VoIP product database, see
http://iptel.org , where people can find it easily.

  Jan.