[Serusers] Cool thing called Cuphone - be your own longdistance provider!

Shahriar Chowdhury shahriar at freewareCDs.com
Sat Oct 4 09:53:05 CEST 2003

I just found out about this thing called cuphone!
http://store.yahoo.com/cuphone/index.html

They let you setup a gateway at home where you can call in from anywhere
in the world, using their software.  I have unlimited long distance
service, so I can actually call in from my school using my laptop, and
make unlimited long distance calls through my phone line!  If the voice
quality is really good with their USB phone hardware, I can let my
friends call from my laptop to anywhere in the US, provided they buy me
lunch.   This is a good way to put POTS to work.

SIP =  Sexy Internet Product !

Shahriar Chowdhury

http://freewareCDs.com - The OpenSource Solution Provider.