[Serusers] How can we connect calls of two independent unknown SIP domains.

John Foster jfoste2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 09:19:19 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Here is a scenario, i m working on, If anyone can comment on it.

Scenario:
I have two SIP domains, abc.com and xvz.com
sip.abc.com is running ser and has registered users with xxxx at abc.com
similarly sip.xyz.com is serving users xxxx at xyz.com
sip.abc.com and sip.xyz.com can be resolved through standard dns servers as SRV hosts for their respective domains.
There is no explicitly defined routing procedure on ser.conf for other domain, in both SIP servers machines.

Is it possible for xxxx at abc.com to register with sip.abc.com and place a call to user xxxx at xyz.com.
While trying, i m getting no packet on sip.abc.com not sip.xyz.com for the subject call.

Any comment?

JF