[Serusers] packet8 and sipphone compatibility

Shahriar Chowdhury shahriar at freewareCDs.com
Sat Oct 4 08:19:40 CEST 2003

I see from a 2-week old press release that packet8.net and sipphone.com
are supposed to be compatible, but what are the updates on that?  I have
packet8.net (really good service for $20) and wish to get a sipphone for
my girlfriend so that we can talk to each other for free, without
requiring a separate number from packet8.    FWD is also offering the
same phone for much cheaper price, so I might just get that.   The only
reason I would get sipphone.com's phone will be because of packet8
compatibility.

Did anyone notice the superb possibilities of sipphone in customer
service on VOIP?  http://fwd.pulver.com/callme.php?userid=**7474745000
I can use this activeX program to dial FWD or sipphone.com customers.
This also means if I have a sipphone, my customers can call me!   Since
FWD comes with free voicemail now, I think it has really nice future in
click-to-talk customer service sector.

Shahriar Chowdhury

http://freewareCDs.com - The OpenSource Solution Provider.