[Serusers] exec_dset() in failure_route

Alexander Mayrhofer axelm at nic.at
Wed Oct 1 14:38:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to change the destination set of an request in a failure
route using exec_dset(). My routing looks like

route {
    t_on_failure(1);
}

failure_route[1] {
    revert_uri();
    exec_dset("find-voicemail.pl");
    t_relay();
    break;
}

unfortunately, that does not seem to work, i get the following error
from SER when a request hits the failure_route[]:

Oct  1 14:33:17 graham /usr/sbin/ser[4814]: ERROR: t_forward_nonack: no
branched for fwding
Oct  1 14:33:17 graham /usr/sbin/ser[4814]: ERROR: w_t_relay (failure
mode): forwarding failed

Simply adding a static destination by append_branch() works fine, but
that's only the solution for an announcement... I'd need something like
exec_append_branch() ...

So, is there another way to dynamically add branches? Any hints
appreciated!

Alexander Mayrhofer
nic.at