[Serusers] The completion of ser automatic meeting system construction was carried out.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Nov 26 20:21:59 CET 2003

I suppose that 'voice lab inc. saitama japan' rewrote SEMS (I still see
some parts of SEMS text) to do some more things:
- claim that sems is voice.dyn.to's invention in the voicemail message
- send hudreds of unsolicited requests to our domain

That does not sound like a technological issue -- that's something for
lawyers.

-jiri