[Serusers] Re: CISCO returns "481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist"

Chuck Ramirez chuck_ramirez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 16:08:48 CET 2003

I have also noticed this problem when calling from X-lite to a Cisco gateway. I have already reported this bug to Xten support and I'm waiting for their reply.

Chuck

- zaki - <zaki at edge.jp> wrote:
Hi,

It's cause of bug of endpoint devices.
According to RFC3261, CANCEL MUST NOT include tag in To header field
if original INVITE(the request to be cancelled) does not have tag in To.
Then, CISCO media gateway reject to handle the CANCEL packets which
has tag parameter in To header field.

Regards,