[Serusers] CPLEd and cpl-c module

Brinker, Oliver Oliver.Brinker at t-systems.com
Tue Nov 25 14:48:55 CET 2003

Hi Bogdan,
now I fetch the whole cvs tree and compile SER and the needed modules.
Everything works fine until I put the cpl-c modparam values into ser.cfg.
I get an error message on my xconsole that the cpl-c module cannot bind
to the database. The mysql module is loaded because digest authentications
works since a few days. Is there anything to mind regarding the order of

Regards,
Oliver

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU [mailto:iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de] wrote