[Serusers] ser route config problem

xwang at novsky.com xwang at novsky.com
Wed Nov 26 04:18:57 CET 2003

Pls help me to config ser.cfg
Now my envirmonet is:
ser server: 172.16.255.1:5060 ( without DNS server )
SIP PSTN gateway: 172.16.255.1:6050
SIP UA: 172.16.2.xx
And all SIP UAs have a PSTN number like 6169xxxx

 There are no DNS server in the system.(we don't apply for a domain name)
 I want:
 1 All users use digest authorization when SIP UA registing ------ finished
 2 All calls from SIP UA need authorization (return 407 to Invite request)
 3 All calls to PSTN transfer to the SIP PSTN gateway(number no like "6169xxxx")    -------- almost finished
 3 All calls from the SIP PSTN gateway do not need authorization(I think use a caller sip:gateway at 172.16.255.1:6050 as caller when call from gateway,then all call from this user and this ip address needn't authorazation)
 4 All calls need write CDR record to mysq datebase
The bigest problem is I don't know how to write conditonal sentence , like
if(uri!=~"xxxx")
or
if((uri=="xxxx") | (uri=="yyyy"))
There are no document talking about the syntax.

Please help me. Any help is appreciate.

Now my ser.cfg is:

# ----------- global configuration parameters ------------------------

#debug=3         # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
#fork=yes
#log_stderror=no        # (cmd line: -E)

/* Uncomment these lines to enter debugging mode
debug=7
fork=no
log_stderror=yes
*/

debug=7
log_stderror=yes

check_via=no    # (cmd. line: -v)
dns=no           # (cmd. line: -r)
rev_dns=no      # (cmd. line: -R)
#port=5060
#children=4
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so"

loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/usrloc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/registrar.so"

# Uncomment this if you want digest authentication
# mysql.so must be loaded !
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/lib/ser/modules/auth_db.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# -- usrloc params --

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)

# Uncomment this if you want to use SQL database
# for persistent storage and comment the previous line
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

# -- auth params --
# Uncomment if you are using auth module
#
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
#
# If you set "calculate_ha1" parameter to yes (which true in this config),
# uncomment also the following parameter)
#
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{
       # initial sanity checks -- messages with
       # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
#       if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
#               sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
#               break;
#       };

       if (len_gt( max_len )) {
               sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
               break;
       };

       # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
       # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
       # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
       # use different transport protocol
       record_route();
       # loose-route processing
       if (loose_route()) {
               t_relay();
               break;
       };

       # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
       # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
       # with proper names and addresses in it)
       if (uri==myself) {

               if (method=="REGISTER") {
# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
                       if (!www_authorize("novsky.com", "subscriber")) {
                               www_challenge("novsky.com", "0");
                               break;
                       };

                       save("location");
                       break;
               };

               # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
               if (!lookup("location")) {
#                       if(uri=~"^sip:6169*@")  {
                               forward(172.16.255.1,6050);
                               break;
#                       };
#                       else    {
#                       sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
#                       break;
#                       };
               };
       };
       # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
       # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
       if (!t_relay()) {
               sl_reply_error();
       };

}