[Serusers] multi homed rtpproxy?

Gregory Sandul gregorysandul at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 15:23:35 CET 2003

Tristian,
When INVIVE arrives to you try to modify SIP body -
SDP "c=" with means of "replace" function of
textopt.so module. The decision  to modify body may be
taken based of source IP and uri.
On reply to route you will need to modify "c=" again
and put another NIC's IP.
I've tryed to do it today but with some errors. I'll
try tomorow again.
It will be the best if force_rtp_proxy() funtion have
optional parameter - IP address which it will put in
SDP body when function is called.

Regards,
Greg.