[Serusers] multi homed rtpproxy?

Tristan Colgate tristan at inuxtech.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 14:53:14 CET 2003

Sorry to reply to myself,

OK, I've started looking at this but there seems to be a basic, pretty much
unsovelable problem. In the case of an invite we don't actually know for sure
where the other end of the conversation is going to be, since we havent seen
the sdp in the OK by that stage.

The only thing I can think of, is to listen on the interface that the INVITE
request itself will go out on, this isn't the same thing obviously. It will
work for the setup I have, infact I already make similar assumptions when
deciding whether or not to rtp proxy in the first place.

Any thaughts?

--
Tristan Colgate
Inux Technologies