[Serusers] multiple SER instances / REGISTRATION problem

TeleSIP ricvil at telesip.net
Mon Nov 24 03:25:47 CET 2003

Hi Greg,

We have multiple SER servers all accesing the same database.  We had to
introduce a new "location" table for each instance of SER.  So for example
we have a main SER server which acceses the standard "location" table and we
have another SER as RTPProxy which uses a table called "location_proxy".  We
just created that custom table using the structure of the regular "location"
table.

Has been working great for us for several months.