[Serusers] FreeRadius and SER

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Nov 21 19:14:25 CET 2003

Hello,

the attribute is included in the standard Freeradius server
dictionaries. In my case it can be found in
/usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary

Your freeradius server is complaining, not radiusclient library.

User-Password didn't change. I think you are confusing two dictionaries
-- the dictionary of the radiusclient library and the dictionaary of the
freeradius server.

Some attributes in those two dictinaries may have different names, but
they must have the same number (2 in case of Password and
User-Password).

  Jan.