[Serusers] FreeRadius and SER

dhiraj.2.bhuyan at bt.com dhiraj.2.bhuyan at bt.com
Fri Nov 21 16:43:08 CET 2003

Greetings List,

I am trying to configure FreeRadius to work with SER. When I try to test FreeRadius with -

radiusd -X

I get the error message -

acct_unique: key = "User-Name, Acct-Session-Id, NAS-IP-Address, Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port-Id"
rlm_acct_unique: Cannot find attribute 'Client-IP-Address' in dictionary
radiusd.conf[1012]: acct_unique: Module instantiation failed.

I checked the dictionary that comes with radiusclient and there is no attribute called "Client-IP-Address". I have appended the dictionary.ser from SER CVS to the radiusclient dictionary. Does anyone know what's the correct attribute?

Also I noted that the "User-Password" (as documented by Jan Janak in the Radius howto) has changed to Password in the radiusclient dictionary.

Thanks in advance,

Dhiraj