[Serusers] Sample Routing Script

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Nov 21 11:23:53 CET 2003

Hello,
if you have the sources, there is a directory "examples". There you will
find a lot of sample config files that will help you to build yours.
Also, you can browse the directory online on cvs:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/examples/

}Daniel

PS. The CVS head contains the versions for the latest development. If
you want for a special tag, pick up the proper branch.